Today is Day 3 with no sugar, alcohol and caffeine and I have to say…the coffee-free Katy is in MUCH less pain this time than last time. Thursday, I had a low-grade headache starting around 2pm and I crashed pretty hard on the couch around 9pm, which is not like me.
But by Friday, I was feeling much better…so far, so good!
OK, where did we leave off?
(Catch up on all my 30DC entries here: http://katywidrick.com/category/30-day-challenge/)
I think today I will tackle #11. I love my iPod and listen to music or news all day long. Even on my lunchtime walks!
So here are 10 songs that are on my playlist:
- Adele: Rolling in the Deep | LOVE this song. It’s both haunting and happy — the beat is so, so good.
- Vanilla Ice: Ice Ice Baby | I know every word.
- Katy Perry: E.T. | I’m obsessed with this one.
- Glee Cast: Valerie | I used to buy every Glee song, but now that’s too expensive. But this one is a keeper for runs — it’s got an awesome beat!
- Christina Aguilera: Oh Mother | The girl’s getting on my nerves for her personal life these days but MAN can she sing.
- Joan Baez: Forever Young | The song my daddy and I danced to at our wedding.
- Lady Antebellum: American Honey | I’m not a huge country fan, but I do like country pop. And this is one that I find myself singing in the shower.
- 30 Seconds to Mars: Kings and Queens | I originally bought this album for Lucas, but now I am the one that plays it most. I love love love this band (call me, Jared Leto!)
- P!nk: Dear Mr. President | Ahhh it gives me chills.
- Imogen Heap: Hide and Seek | I like girly music.
So there you have it…10 random songs from my playlist. Did any of them strike a chord with you? Are there songs on your playlist that you think I should check out?