We’ve just kicked off a very cool project at work and — (((blushes))) — I helped launch the website. It’s something that I think you guys might dig, because it’s all about celebrating birthdays by committing to health and fitness.
It’s called the Growing Bolder Challenge, and you can learn all of the details here. It’s inspired by this guy:
I won’t be doing 1,200 push-ups for my birthday, but I’m thinking maybe a 32-second handstand in honor of turning 32? Guess I gotta actually get a 1-second handstand first.
1. Bad Medicine
1. pinterested (via meals and moves)
2. Strangers From the Internet (via Sweat Once a Day)
3. “Om” at Home (via The Fitnessista)
4. The “Hunger Games” Photos (via Huffington Post)
5. New Year’s Resolutions (via Daily Buzz Healthy Living)
4 & 5.
1. weight loss first week 4hb
2. annoying long hashtags
3. skin hate
4. glee fly skirt cheerleading
5. what to expect at my first mammogram