If I ruled the world:
- Everyone would be able to pick one niche or hobby — no matter how off-the-wall — for which he or she could have an unlimited budget. And it could change through time. So where I might have spent my budget on triathlon gear two years ago or Mod Podge eight years ago (decoupage FTW!) I would now be able to buy every photography lens and gadget I dreamed of.
- This cookie dough/brownie concoction that Meghann blogged about would both be healthy and in constant supply.
- Upgrading to a new phone at the end of a cell phone contract would not be SO DANG EXPENSIVE.
- Life would be like a WaWa store — with all of your choices laid out on a touch screen.
- No matter how far two cities are apart in distance, travel between them would only take 30 minutes.
- Speaking of travel, when visiting family, the total cost of getting from Point A to Point B would be a flat rate of $200 per person, regardless of distance or time spent.
- Walls would paint themselves. Oh, and floors would clean themselves.
- Dogs could have lots of fluffy hair but be totally shed-proof.
- You could actually stop time to work out, so you didn’t have to choose between fitting in fitness and other tasks.