(Just joining me? Catch up on all my 30DC entries here: http://katywidrick.com/category/30-day-challenge/)
NOTE: the idea for the list you see here was created by someone else, but I’ve not been able to track down the original source. So I’ve taken that list and tweaked a bit with some ideas of my own and some new ideas for blog prompts. Good luck!
Slowly but surely, I’m working my way through these blog prompts. I think today I will tackle #11. I love my iPod and listen to music or news all day long. Even on my lunchtime walks!
So here are 10 songs that are on my playlist:
- Adele: Rolling in the Deep | LOVE this song. It’s both haunting and happy — the beat is so, so good.
- Vanilla Ice: Ice Ice Baby | I know every word.
- Katy Perry: E.T. | I’m obsessed with this one.
- Glee Cast: Valerie | I used to buy every Glee song, but now that’s too expensive. But this one is a keeper for runs — it’s got an awesome beat!
- Christina Aguilera: Oh Mother | The girl’s getting on my nerves for her personal life these days but MAN can she sing.
- Joan Baez: Forever Young | The song my daddy and I danced to at our wedding.
- Lady Antebellum: American Honey | I’m not a huge country fan, but I do like country pop. And this is one that I find myself singing in the shower.
- 30 Seconds to Mars: Kings and Queens | I originally bought this album for Lucas, but now I am the one that plays it most. I love love love this band (call me, Jared Leto!)
- P!nk: Dear Mr. President | Ahhh it gives me chills.
- Imogen Heap: Hide and Seek | I like girly music.
So there you have it…10 random songs from my playlist. Did any of them strike a chord with you? Are there songs on your playlist that you think I should check out?