Like this post?
- Making a Blogger Media Kit
- Best Blogger Media Kits
- Finding and Working With Blog Sponsors
- Finding and Working With Blog Sponsors II
- Money: The Ultimate Hornet’s Nest
- Bloggers in Depth: Money, Money, Money
- Bloggers in Depth: How Much Do We Make and Where Does it Come From?
- Blog Homework: Day 9
- Branding: Not Just for the Big Dogs
It all started when I got an email from Kelly at Eclectic Momsense, letting me know she’d used my primer on building a blogging media kit to create her own one-sheet. And, like a true rock star, she asked for my feedback.
First of all…I was blown away — isn’t it gorgeous? You can see her beautiful face, easily access her networks, see her ad rates and more. And the whole page fits with her blogging brand.
I did make a few notes:
I *LOVE* it! The design is so classy and sticks to your brand…the elements are easy to read and thorough. Fantastic example.
(You’ve actually sparked an idea — I’d like to do a post showcasing different media kits. Would you be willing to let me use yours? No worries if you’d rather not!)
My only thought, and it’s picky. There’s a lot of No/Negative in there. No refunds. Only do a giveaway if more than one sample. I might consider turning some of those around so it reads “ad purchases are final” or “reviews based on full-sized samples and second sample for reader giveaway.”
Again, just something to think about…very cool!
Kelly very sweetly told me that she’d love for me to showcase her kit (hey, maybe some brands will see it and reach out to her?) and I was amazed at how many others sent me theirs as well! So here are some examples of media kits used by other bloggers. Click each image to go to the website/blog associated with the kit (note: some are more than one page but I limited it to one for this showcase; also, borders are mine). And if you have one, send it my way — I’ll add it to the roundup!
- .jpg is preferable but I can also accept PDF
- you may choose to include or blur actual statistics/numbers
- make sure that your URL is on the sheet or you send it to me separately!
To see each media kit full-size, click on the thumbnail.
Here is a gallery of some of my favorite and most well-done media kits for bloggers who want to work with brands and get booked for media opportunities.