They said — “be gangter!” I apparently thought that meant…well, you can see for yourself. Honestly, I panicked — I’m just glad I didn’t do something even dumber. I love Dance Trance, though, and had so much fun during the 2-day workshop last weekend!
Thanks to all of you who have reached out this week — it’s been an INSANE 14 days, and I have another 3 or so to get through before I can finally catch my breath. I’m behind on comments, returning emails, workouts and washing my hair. Not sure which concerns me most.
Five For Friday time!
Posts You Might Have Missed
O.P.P. (Other People’s Posts)
1. Wicked Lottery (via Meals and Miles)
2. The Top 10 Things Your Blog Visitors Wish You Knew (via The Top 10 Blog)
3. Best Websites for Runners (via Healthy Tipping Point)
4. Raising a Bilingual Child (via Sleepy Maman)
5. What is Wrong With PR? (via Spin Sucks)
1. @kategardiner, a public media rockstar who makes my brain hurt with her awesomeness
2. @livingthebefore, a friend who also blogs AND makes me smile with tweets like:
3. @runnerstrials for beautiful (but heartbreaking) honesty
4. @swimrunom for being a life-saver and support system
5. @heathersdish for somehow making me smile even as she goes through a terrible time
Random Things I’m Digging
1. Having nails that aren’t bitten to the quick
2. Dogs that get excited about the alarm going off
3. 7-mile runs during which I mind-write blog posts and solve work problems
4. My wireless mouse
5. Rihanna’s new song S&M