I had an amazing, amazing birthday — thank you ALL for your comments, tweets and Facebook love.
So how did I celebrate?
Last year, my oatmeal bar was such a hit that this year, my colleagues planned and put together an amazing party involving three blenders, several bags of frozen fruit and toppings galore.
I love being able to celebrate with healthy, delicious food rather than cake and ice cream — and I love that my co-workers get me enough to know that it’s important to me. Wonder what we’ll do next year?
Five For Friday time!
Posts You Might Have Missed
O.P.P. (Other People’s Posts)
1. Speak da Troof (via Skinny Runner)
2. You Don’t Have to Quit Your Job (via Be More With Less)
3. What Does an “Athletic” Body Look Like? (via Stumptuous)
4. When to Say No to a Potential Client (via Pursuing Our Passion)
5. 12 Lessons Learned While Marketing “The Four Hour Body” (via Tim Ferriss)
My co-host and producers for this little slice of fabulous (video embedded below). If you watch nothing else, watch Joe try to pronounce Ne-Yo.
Wonderful host of this week’s #fitblog chat!
Somehow, she knows EXACTLY when I need a compliment…plus, she’s adorable and I love her blog name.
The girl is super fun, incredibly enthusiastic AND she takes part in all the health and fitness chats!
Amazing, amazing, amazing blend (blogging friend) who makes me wish I could go back to college and do the whole thing over — at least when it comes to eating and exercise!
Random Things I’m Digging
1. my new Brooks running shoes
2. watching my dogs chase bunnies and squirrels in their sleep
3. elderflower marmalade from IKEA
4. seeing the sunset on my way home from the gym
5. crushed ice