No foolin’ (seriously, I’m so gullible) — I will be GLAD when today’s pranks are over!
I had a very busy week (our TV show debuts this weekend!) but also got a lot accomplished. I’m also getting really nervous for the half marathon next week — despite my good time at last week’s 10K, I don’t want to put any pressure on myself about finishing with a certain time, so I’m kind of ready to just RUN already!
BTW, I loved seeing which celebrities you’d want to play you. Here were a few favorites:
I also loved those of you who said there’s nobody that could play you but YOU! If you haven’t read the comments yet, I urge you to head over…then answer the questions for yourself!
Five For Friday time!
Posts You Might Have Missed
5. Keeping It Real: 4HB (oldie but goodie)
O.P.P. (Other People’s Posts)
1. Facebook Now Allows Personal Profiles to Be Converted Into Business Pages (via Inside Facebook)
2. Look at Your Site Through a First-Time Visitor’s Eyes (via Spin Sucks)
3. How Misunderstanding Tweets Can Get You Suspended From Twitter (via TweetSmarter)
4. Mean Stinks + Be Nice Behind a Blogger’s Back (via Healthy Tipping Point)
5. White Beer Cookies (via We Are Not Martha)
Typically, I share the names of five different people I feel you should follow on Twitter. Not today…because today’s #FollowFriday is devoted to one person: Theodora, @tblanchfield, of http://www.losingweightinthecity.com/. Why?
She rocks. She teaches me so much about setting goals in healthy living and in social media. She retweets my stuff. And a while back, she said she was dying to be featured on a 5FF post. Here you go, girl. Five of your recent tweets that I think make you highly followable.
You may have heard we had a weeeee bit of story weather in Central Florida. At my house, it actually did more damage than the hurricanes of 2004! Luckily, I have a handy husband who will fix all of this. Right, dear? Since I can’t just show you gloom and doom, I threw in a fun photo of banana peels, collected after last week’s 10K for compost.
Things I’m Currently Digging
1. Frank’s Red Hot Sauce — I’m using it on everything short of chocolate (although that sounds pretty good)
2. Sleeping with the windows open
3. Putting my feet up on the desk at work (even though my legs fall asleep)
4. Wearing my engagement ring on my right hand
5. Nearly-black bananas on peanut butter toast