A quick recap:
- My name is Katy Widrick. I’m a TV and Radio Producer (Growing Bolder) from Orlando, Florida.
- I’m a social media addict and founder of the #Fitblog Chats on Twitter as well as #Fitblog Presentations.
- I speak at conferences, including the upcoming Healthy Living Summit. HOLLA!
- I’m married to a swell guy named Lucas — an architect by day, a beer blogger and a craft beer bar manager.
- I have two big dogs, both shelter rescues, as well as two evil cats.
I hope you like what you see, and if you do — please be sure to subscribe so you get all my posts, published daily!
1. Dad, When I Grow Up I Want to Be a Fighter Pilot (via Fitnessista)
2. What I Wish More People Knew About Me (via Brass Tack Thinking)
3. How to Take an Ice Bath (via Sweat Once a Day)
4. On the Night You Were Born (via Crazy Running Legs)
5. I Know What My Niche is and it Only Took Me 4 Years to Figure it Out (via Scraps of My Geek Life)
1. @CookTrainEatRce who agrees with me that Food Network needs to create a plant-based food show.
2. @JesseBlue6 my gorgeous and talented cousin…
3. @workyourcloset another Orlando blogger who has an AWESOME fashion point of view!
4. @gettinfitbritt who is starting a fun new adventure in a fun new city!
5. @AMLemus my new pal (met during taping of the Swimmer Joe Show)
1. kady widrick
2. my transition to become a girl
3. the most unusual vegetarian celebrity
4. sorry I screw up everything images
5. i’m a man cake bacon