Before I get to this week’s Five for Friday segment, a brief PSA. Have you heard about SmoothieGirlEatsToo’s Blogger Calendar?
Not only is it a GORGEOUS gallery of some of your favorite bloggers, it’s raising money for a good cause. You see, Deb (Smoothie Girl herself!) lost her father to lymphoma earlier this year. They used to joke about Deb’s gorgeous blogging friends, and how they could all be calendar girls.
When Marty was dying, he and Deb decided to create the calendar — he was even able to help pick the final shots that were included, although he didn’t live to see the finished product. Now that he has passed, Deb is selling the calendars for just $15 plus shipping. The money raised goes to cancer research, in support of the doctors and staff that helped Marty through his illness.
I’ve already bought a calendar and I can tell you it lives up to the promise. And I know Deb would appreciate your consideration, too. It’s a great holiday gift!
***For ordering details, preview pictures and more, visit: http://smoothiegirleatstoo.blogspot.com/2010/11/charity-blogger-calendar-is-here.html***
OK, back to today’s post…
Posts You Might Have Missed
4. All-You-Can-Eat Pancakes (oldie)
5. What Does Beautiful Mean? (oldie)
OPP You Might Have Missed
1. You Don’t Have to Run a Marathon via The Front Burner
2. Seven Healthy Habits via meals & moves
3. Photography 101 via Edible Perspective
4. Peter Henning, NBC Ironman Producer via Lava Magazine
5. Good Friends, Good Tea, Good Conversations via Meals and Miles
1. Body Shots (Kaci Battaglia and Ludacris)**
2. I Don’t Wanna Dance (Hey Monday)
3. Ride to California (Paper Tongues)
4. Lay Me Down (Dirty Heads)
5. Upside Down (Jack Johnson)
**It’s this week’s new Dance Trance Fitness song and it’s HOT!
Funny Terms People Searched and Found My Blog
1. katy on P90x (led to “Bring This, P90X“)
2. cuban squash (led to “Why Grocery Stores are Like New Kids on the Block“)
3. 14th birthday throwback cake (led to “Bacon Birthday Cake“)
4. frog+on+window (led to “A Friends to Frogs and Foam Rollers“)
5. can+you+put+content+on+left+side+of+website (led to “Allow Myself to Introduce…Myself“)