I have been driving Lucas crazy singing this:
“Let’s go to the beach, ‘each, let’s go get away!”
(Can you name the song?)
YES, I am celebrating Labor Day in style with what will be our final family-of-two (or four if you count the dogs) weekend away! Can’t wait to put my toes in the sand. Seriously, nothing is on the schedule except for reading, naps, Publix subs (one a day if I get my way) and more naps.
Fun fact: I swapped bras right after this picture. Underwire is the devil. Yoga bras for the win!
BugChild posts you might have missed:
- Dear BabyBug (34 Weeks)
- The Heart Wants but the Body Hurts
- Review: RentMaternityWear.com
- Review: Mine for Nine Maternity Rental
1. Post-Baby Weight Loss (via Tales of One Happy Mother Runner)
2. Fitness & Finances (via Wish and Whimsy)
3. Divorce & Dating (via The Everyday Warrior)
4. The Dirty 30 (via It’s a Harley Life)
5. Hurricane, Ice Coffee and Foam Rolling (via Zero to Twenty Six Point Two)