Dudes. My mom just booked her flights to Orlando for the birth of my baby. Ish is getting REAL. As of tomorrow, I have six weeks until my due date. And I’m already starting to wonder if she’ll come early. BabyBug, not my mom. Although she’s welcome. This is nuts.
This weekend is also one of my favorite events of the year — the Taste of the Nation Orlando! It’s gonna be an eating display like they’ve never seen before. I’m coming hungry.
Next weekend, the beach. Then (gulp) four FREAKING weeks left. #holdme
1. How to Work With Brands as a Blogger (via fANNEtastic food and not just because she links to me, hee hee)
2. Who Searches for This Stuff??? (via Crazy Running Legs)
Michelle, a bonus for you — five crazy terms from my blog over the last month:
- what I wish I did in college
- full house dj gets her period
- frogs in septic system
- high school bikini car wash
- settler and reacher
3. Fighting Fear (via Fit and Free With Emily)
4. Lucky to Run (via Losing Weight in the City)
5. Top 10 Favorite Things About Being a Mom (via Hungry Runner Girl)