Can we hear it for handy husbands?
I’m a big believer in girl power, and I know how to do a lot of stuff. I can change my oil, I know my way around a toolbox and I am not intimidated by heavy lifting.
But I admit to getting sexy shivers when my husband works around the house. This week, he saved us at least $500 by fixing our air conditioning unit (I heard muttering about a capacitor and some other parts — I have no idea what that means). And then on Thursday as I headed off to work, he helped me avoid disaster. And he did it in four minutes flat (pun not intended but made me giggle when I typed it).
Who needs AAA??
A big week for me. Tomorrow marks 39 weeks pregnant. Holy moly.
1. What I Learned From #Fitblog (via The Splattered Apron)
2. Why I Am Excited About Being a Compassion Blogger (via Journey of a Dreamer)
3. Fitbloggin 2012 Recap (via Burning Babi Fat)
4. What I Struggle With During Marathon Training (via Jess Runs)
5. 8 Simple Steps to Create More Hours in the Day (via Bite Size Wellness)