You know how the rest of that goes, right?
Time flies when you’re having fun.
It’s totally true — I’ve been busy enjoying the summer weather, time with Lucas and friends and colleagues. So, here’s a quick rundown.
Playing with puppies:
Getting gifts from my (incredibly talented baker/website maker/marathon-signer-upper/potter) baby brother:
Screaming at grammatical errors:
Eating vegan waffles:
Pouring (and drinking) beer at festivals — it pays to be married to a beer blogger!:
and, sadly — saying goodbye to good friends:
It was great to see the girls (and their awesome boys) over the weekend … I am so spoiled living in Florida!
What else is happening?
- Lots and lots of strength training, especially Body Pump
- I’m planning on doing another triathlon this fall, but it’s too hot to do a lot of outdoor training right now!
- Cooking GALORE — this weekend, I made recipes by:
- Vacation planning (more on this in coming posts)
- Poolside relaxing
- Testing out free stuff (ALL GIVEN TO ME in exchange for honest opinions):
- New Balance Rock and Tone sneakers (pretty cool, although they need some serious design work)
- Nature’s Pride buns and rolls (too bready — Lucas cut each half in half just to be able to eat it)
- GOsmart pedometers (just getting started — will post more thoughts soon, with a giveaway!)
What’s new in your lives?