I’m pretty busy at work these days, and when I’m not in the office, I’m enjoying the nice outdoor weather, hanging with friends (trivia nights!) or helping Lucas at his many beer events.
So, I don’t have a lot of witty or informational posts for you. I think I have a semi-permanent case of the “brain drains.”
That has not stopped me from sharing the following thoughts on Facebook, which apparently have spoken to a few people, if the “likes” are any indication. So for your enjoyment:
- I spend a lot of time every day praising the power of the “undo” button.
- When I finish major work projects, I feel like standing up and taking a bow. Maybe adjusting my tiara or something. Just feels like hours of work should pay off in more than just a heavy sigh of relief.
- Just spent a fabulous 5 minutes casting the second Hunger Games movie with a colleague. We’ve especially enjoyed mulling the possible Finnicks (((eyebrows raised here))).
- HUNGER GAMES HUNGER GAMES HUNGER GAMES HUNGER GAMES HUNGER HAMES HUNGER GAMES HUNGER GAMES HUNGER GAMES Hunger. Games.
- Today, the odds are EVER in my favor. I just feel it.
- “It’s not about the money, money; we don’t need your money, money, money. We just wanna make the world dance…forget about the price tag.” Jessie J speaks the TRUTH.
- 15 minutes into Downton Abbey and it already has me hooked. Lives up to the hype (and makes my Amazon Prime upgrade totes worth it).
- If I started a petition to advocate for daytime naps for adults…would you sign it?
So, there you have it. Maybe not post-worthy on their own, but you can see what my brain does when it finds a spare 30 seconds or so to think.
Tell me one random thing that you’ve thought or shared in the last couple of weeks!