In this insightful episode, Katy sits down with Jessica Hurley, the dynamic founder of Epyc Media Network, a premium podcast network and platform that connects conscious creators to conscious listeners. Jessica's transformation from a solopreneur to a media empire leader imparts invaluable lessons on leadership, self-discovery, and the pursuit of authenticity in both her personal and professional life - So whether you're a seasoned entrepreneur or just starting, this episode delivers rich insights, advice, and inspiration.
Join in this conversation as Jessica shares her journey through entrepreneurship – encompassing personal growth, evolving relationships, and the dynamic nature of business. You will also discover the significance of resilience, authenticity, and the art of storytelling in forging meaningful connections with others. Learn more as they both delve into the intricacies of team management, business expansion, and the quest for finding growth & balance in every aspect of your life.
So, tune in as Katy and Jessica confront the challenges of entrepreneurship, personal development, and team leadership while seeking a more harmonious and gratifying life. Feel free to listen to Jessica’s Rich in Real Life podcast, too!
- Jessica on navigating her growth in relationship, business & personal life
- The power of resilience and authenticity in facing entrepreneurial challenges
- How storytelling and vulnerability can connect you with your audience
- The significance of impactful origin stories in building relatable content
- How transparency and honesty play a crucial role in both personal and professional life
- The importance of embracing the choices made during challenging times
- The importance of finding balance, taking breaks, and managing a growing team while pursuing personal growth
"The thing that makes all of us interesting and resilient and somebody to cheer for is not that we had it easy, but it's that we didn't have it easy and the choices that we made during those hard times." - Katy Widrick
“I think the world is craving more transparency. There are so many people selling the beautiful highlight reel of business so that they can sell more business. Let's talk about what's real.” – Jessica Hurley
Tune in to the Rich in Real Life Podcast, hosted by Jessica Hurley!